Today my group and I focused on beginning to edit our commercial.My role was to transfer all of the videos from the multiple devices we used all onto one device for the person who was using the computer to edit. After I got the videos sent to the person who was editing, I talked with them to review what he is going to do for the slides and transitions. While he was editing the slides, I spoke up and told him things that I thought we could have improved on. Whenever I had an opinion and felt that something needed to be changed, we then spoke about what was the best option to go for that specific edit. We spent most of the day doing this because we wanted it to best that we felt it could be. Then, my group and I got together to discuss the music that we were going to add because we felt that we needed to link it to what we were doing in the commercial. We decided to link the music to what was going on in the scenes of the film. Then, I went back to watching my group partner who was the e...
Finally, I am ready to reveal the finished product. I feel that this is a great representation of my work and ability to produce a short film. But, as always there were things that I could have improved on. However, I feel that this is not the worst thing as this is the second-ever project like this I have ever done. I can see where my skills have improved since the first time I tried this earlier this year. Compared to previous times I took more load of the work on myself and it gave a true grasp of what my strengths are and what are my weaknesses. This will allow me to improve any production I produce in the future. Some parts that I thought were great are how we were able to take the storyboard blog into reality with our filming and the shots that we used in it. This time I noticed how I would be getting nervous while filming and that would come across onto the film to the end viewer. In the end, I felt the person that I worked with did a good job at what they did and we worked...
This concludes the commercial that I filmed with my group. I had a great time doing this project and I felt that I did a good job on it. Some of the things that I thought was a strong suit that I brought to the group was being able to adapt and quickly think of new things when we had to change things last second. I enjoyed all of the aspects of this project because of the people I was working with. They brought a lot of key ideas to the table and made the process of the entire thing smooth. I really liked doing all aspects of the commercial. The storyboard allowed us to all bring our vision to paper, the filming made us become closer friends, and editing made us laugh at what we did during filming. Some things that I found I needed to improve on was my acting skills. I felt that they could be better if I showed more emotion to the viewer instead of not showing any which may not make a connection to the reader. In the end, I would consider doing this again with the same people beca...
Comments
Post a Comment