Making Some More Chnages

Today I continued to edit my film as after having others and myself review it, I felt it still needed work. So, made some edits that needed to be made that were not suggested by the others. I first started off by going to Premier Pro as I needed to deal with audio for this because I noticed the audio was not lining up correctly and it was easier than iMovie. I then had to extract the audio from a few of the scenes and line it up correctly with the visual. This was harder than it seemed because it easily did want to let me change the audio around. After some time I found out that it was due to me having the sound frozen that it would not let me move it so I had to go and change that and then it let me change it. After changing it I had to go back and listen to it to make sure the audio lined up correctly. This took a few tries because the audio would be just a few milliseconds off but it was noticeable enough for me. After a few tries, I was finally able to have that done. The next thing I needed to do was be able to go and change the titles because two of them had spelling errors. For this, it was very simple but just a lengthy process due to a mistake on my end. I accidentally deleted the titles I wanted to fix instead of going to go fix them. So, I had to go back and restart the process of inserting the titles. So, inserting the titles was easy but getting them to only stay at a certain time and size was not. I then got the spelling and grammar correct for what I wanted to insert so I then moved on to the issue of the size and location of the title since I had to go back and start from the beginning. The location was just a drag and drop which made it easy but I wanted to make it adapt across scenes so it needed to move. To do this, I had to drag the clips apart and make them two separate pieces of media and then insert the titles separately. I then put the title in both and then made the counter and transitions for the titles in both of them and ready for the final. I had to make the clips go back together to not have a cut from one to another that did not seem natural. This wrapped up my day editing and is ready to actually be finished with his project soon after I make the edits that others have suggested to me. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning On to the Final Stretch

Title Design Research: Ecanto