Today my group and I focused on beginning to edit our commercial.My role was to transfer all of the videos from the multiple devices we used all onto one device for the person who was using the computer to edit. After I got the videos sent to the person who was editing, I talked with them to review what he is going to do for the slides and transitions. While he was editing the slides, I spoke up and told him things that I thought we could have improved on. Whenever I had an opinion and felt that something needed to be changed, we then spoke about what was the best option to go for that specific edit. We spent most of the day doing this because we wanted it to best that we felt it could be. Then, my group and I got together to discuss the music that we were going to add because we felt that we needed to link it to what we were doing in the commercial. We decided to link the music to what was going on in the scenes of the film. Then, I went back to watching my group partner who was the e...
Comments
Post a Comment